How to connect with the project

Contact me through e-mail at terrilynnquick@gmail.com and give me your postal address, and I will mail you a packet that will include a flag, some materials and more information.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

My daughters were one of the first to assist me with this project. Thank you!

This project is very dear to my heart because of my two daughters. I want for them the self-confidence to ask questions, to feel that they deserve the best in this world, and to take their personal health seriously.  I want this project to influence my daughters so deeply that they do not make the same mistake their mother made. Do not have an unnecessary hysterectomy. The adverse effects are numerous.  Read them and see.....http://www.hersfoundation.com/facts.html
To all the daughters in the world I want this.




No comments:

Post a Comment