How to connect with the project

Contact me through e-mail at terrilynnquick@gmail.com and give me your postal address, and I will mail you a packet that will include a flag, some materials and more information.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

#145 - Fifty-five to go!

I'm 87 and I still have my uterus.
Aunt "W"
This is my blood related aunt.
She shared with me that for the past 10 years she has been suffering from a prolapsed uterus.
A pessary was inserted.
Now her doctor wants her to consent to a hysterectomy.
She is currently 89 years old.
I gave her the contact number for the HERS Foundation.
she does not use the computer, but she knows how to talk on the phone.
Here is the contact for everyone else.
Great site for education, counseling and more. 
http://hersfoundation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment