How to connect with the project

Contact me through e-mail at terrilynnquick@gmail.com and give me your postal address, and I will mail you a packet that will include a flag, some materials and more information.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Embracing a New Generation


It has been a long time since I have posted on this site.
I have been pre occupied with my baby granddaughter.
Having a baby woman enter into my life has caused me to reflect about women issues.


 I selected this selfie picture to manipulate into a work of art because I am fascinated with the deep wrinkles on my neck and face and the remarkable difference between the aged and the young. I'm at the end of my journey, and she is just beginning.

I included the quotes in English and Swedish, since I am working towards entering this into a show with a group of women artists from Sweden.

I'm very much an advocate for women and women's health concerns.

Notice the tiny uterus under my name?

No comments:

Post a Comment