How to connect with the project

Contact me through e-mail at terrilynnquick@gmail.com and give me your postal address, and I will mail you a packet that will include a flag, some materials and more information.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mailing out the packets!


I am asking participants to be a part of The Uterus Flag Project. I discovered this need while doing my MFA- Feminism,Fiber Arts and Craftivism and for my final grad show, July 2012, I’d like to double (want 100 more). My personal political concerns are about the over medicalization of women, and specifically having an unnecessary hysterectomy. There are lots of other concerns regarding women's health. You have a story, please share! Please participate. Send me your postal address, and I’ll send you a packet!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I send you my postal address (securely)? I'd love to be sent a packet please!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! this seems to be a great prjoect, i'd love to be a part of it! can i e-mail you my address? didn't find an e-mail address anywhere

    ReplyDelete